Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Well isn't this a morning.

So I wake up for my 8 a.m. exam at 8:30. Get there to fins out my exam is at 10:15. SURPRISE! I am not sitting at work trying to make up the hours I will miss due to the exam. The real kicker. I was supposed to work at 10 and my boss was going to get Chik-fil-A for the office because of me. Please turn around day. I am sitting here half asleep, with dirty clothes on, and I can't force myself to smile due to my tiredness. Thank goodness I will be home in a week. Breaks always seem to come at perfet times.

Problem: I am hungry! SO HUNGRY. I could eat a llama hungry and maybe a stingray for dessert. Ok I am being a little dramatic. I will survive...maybe.

Come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. that stingray may burn a little going down.

    just sayin.

    ReplyDelete