Thursday, March 11, 2010

Feet, Florida and Buttholes.

For the first time ever a friend and I decided to try throwing on the potters wheel with my feet. If you know me you know I have learned to love the potters wheel this year. Well throwing with your feet is a whole new experience and let me tell you I am pretty darn proud of my "candy dish" I got out of it. I was so happy and had a blast.

Tomorrow is the first day of Spring Break. Two of my girls and I have decided that we must have an awesome time therefore we must go to Florida. A whole week in Florida I cannot wait! Tennessee just has plain psycho weather always so bipolar. But I am excited for a change in scenery!

College work has been killing me lately. 3 exams right in a row. REALLY? Did the teachers just have a meeting to plan on how to ruin my week? Well there ya go that's how ya do it. I have been so swamped. But on the bright side my ceramics have been turning out so good!

Butthole...being the boy that stopped talking to me for no reason. Someone explain males to me cus if women are confusing guys are way more complex. They are simply complex. I mean hey if he wanted to end things that's great be a big boy and confront me, I'm an understanding person. But nope lets take the childish route and play the quiet game. Fine with me don't expect me to be ready to jump back with you when you are ready to grow up.

NEW BAND!!! Well new to me. This couple is amazing and I found myself at a concert of theirs on accident. I surprisingly fell in love with the two they were so sweet and real. Jenny & Tyler. Please check them out!!! I hope you enjoy them as much as I have been.

So I am super unprepared for a test and I am barely even packed for Florida. It's 1 A.M. I better get to work.

Thanks for visiting my mind, it's been a great trip. Come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Girl I gotta teach you how to link to things! Where is this Jenny & Tyler?! :P You're gonna make ME search!! *haha*

    I am happy about you trip, I am sure you will have a blast. Even though we will miss getting to see you!

    As for boys...it's no surprise...they can be just as dumb as us gals.

    ReplyDelete