Thursday, February 5, 2009

dirty rotten scoundrel.

the library is really hot today. but to tell you the truth i feel rather splendid. even though my back is sore. so i have a secret. i always have dreamt of being a con artist. yes its true when i was little that was what i wanted to be. it was so classy to me. i know its strange. but its pretty cool seriously have you ever seen the movie catch me if you can? its great. i know its a sin and that is the only reason i am not pursuing my dream. but i would love to go all over the place making people think things and get money or whatever i wanted. its a deceitful and ugly life i understand. but i cant shake it out of my head. DO NOT JUGDE ME!

thank you for staying with me on this short ride through my mind............COME AGAIN

2 comments:

  1. No judging...I hear ya...it would be especially nice to get really rich from doing it and never get caught. But alas...still a sin. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh. being a con artist would be amazing though. like. i have always thought about a life of crime. like. how adventurous.!

    ReplyDelete